Wednesday, March 13, 2019

'Tis the Season!


Well Kermit, it may not be easy to be green, but you are in good company this time of year. Redbreast 12 Cask Strength ... At long last, purchased over a year ago, I am finally cracking this most honorable libation. My first experience with Redbreast 12 was in last March's tasting. I was so enamored that I decided to take the fiscal plunge and check out the cask strength version. Typically, as a rule, I do not post any impressions of a whiskey until I have had three separate pours spaced out across three separate days. In this case however, I will try something different and post the notes from each of my tastings as they happen in pseudo real-time. The uncorking and first-pour are tentatively scheduled for this coming Thursday! Hashtag More To Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment