Thursday, December 1, 2022

Challenge Accepted - 2022 Whiskey Advent Calendar

 
Happy December y'all! After years of hemming and hawing, I succumbed to curiosity and procured a whiskey Advent calendar. Twenty four sequentially numbered whiskey samples intended to be consumed on consecutive days. As someone who does not drink whiskey daily, who does not remotely come close to drinking whiskey daily, the proposition sounds daunting.
 
While I cannot guarantee I’ll keep to the daily schedule, I can promise that I’ll work my way through all twenty four. Each shall be tasted blind and celebrated with its own post capturing my impressions in real time. At a minimum, I'll take a guess at the type of whiskey as well as its proof. If truly inspired, I'll try to name the distillery/producer of each, but at a minimum I'll be sure to relay exactly what each sample was after my tasting is complete. Let's get to sipping!



No comments:

Post a Comment